We all learned in school that when selling anything, you will get the most money if the demand for that item is high and the inventory of that item is low. It is the well-known Theory of Supply & Demand. If you are thinking of selling your home, here are two graphs that strongly suggest that the time is now. Here is why… DEMAND Accordin ...Read more
First Choice Realty Inc. welcomes you to our comprehensive Richmond real estate website. No other site provides more detailed Richmond real estate market information than you’ll find here.
For buyers there is detailed area and neighborhood information and a great Multiple Listing search page. For sellers we provide information and data to help you to ready your home for market and to list it so it sells.
|For Buyers||For Sellers|
The Richmond real estate market is made up of diverse and interesting communities and neighborhoods. We’ll tell you about each of them and let you narrow your search to the very best for you.
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT: BRIAN CRENSHAW, GRI, CRS, SRS
* OVER 30 YEARS OF FULL TIME, AWARD WINNING REAL ESTATE EXPERIENCE *
* CONSISTENT TOP PRODUCER IN LISTINGS AND SALES YEAR AFTER YEAR *
* QUALITY SERVICE AWARD WINNER *
* MARKETING ACHIEVEMENT AWARD WINNER *
* OUTSTANDING LIST TO SOLD RATIO *
* RICHMOND ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS DISTINGUISHED ACHIEVER AWARD WINNER *
* HAS OVER 50 REFERRAL LETTERS AND TESTIMONIALS FROM SATISFIED CLIENTS FOR YOUR REVIEW *
EDUCATION AND TRAINING:
* UNIVERSITY OF VIRGINIA GRADUATE OF THE REAL ESTATE INSTITUTE "GRI" *
* CERTIFIED RESIDENTIAL SPECIALIST "CRS" *
(AN ELITE GROUP OF ONLY APX. 37,000 REALTORS NATIONWIDE. THIS IS THE HIGHEST REAL ESTATE DESIGNATION AVAILABLE TO A REAL ESTATE AGENT)
* SELLER REPRESENTIVE SPECIALIST * " SRS " DESIGNATION FROM NATIONAL ASSOCATION OF REALTORS
* HAS SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETED ALL CLASSES TO OBTAIN BROKER LICENSE *
* COMPLETED REAL ESTATE LAW, FINANCE AND BROKER MANAGEMENT CLASSES *
* COMPLETED ADVANCE REAL ESTATE MARKETING CLASSES *
* COMPLETED MANY CLASSES AND TRAINING SESSIONS ON MARKETING REAL ESTATE
USING INTERNET, WEB SITES, BLOGS AND EMAIL AS A TOOL TO GETTING YOUR PROPERTY SOLD *
* COMPLETED NATIONAL HOME MARKETING SEMINARS *
* COMPLETED MANY REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT CLASSES *
* COMPLETED NATIONAL FAIR HOUSING TRAINING *
MEMBER IN GOOD STANDING WITH THE FOLLOWING:
* NATIONAL, VIRGINIA AND RICHMOND ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS *
* RICHMOND MULTIPLE LISTING SERVICE *
* REALTOR.COM *
* CERTIFIED RESIDENTIAL SPECIALIST NATIONAL AND LOCAL CHAPTERS *
CALL BRIAN CRENSHAW NOW AND PUT HIS OVER 30 YEARS OF FULL TIME AWARD WINNING PROFESSIONAL SERVICE AND KNOWLEDGE TO WORK FOR YOU!
804-356-7653 FAX 804-212-0975
EMAIL: AGOODAGENT@AOL.COM WEB SITE: BRIANCRENSHAWREALTOR.COM
Our home search page is one of the most valuable tools on this site for both buyers and sellers. Keep your finger on the pulse of the market by visiting the real estate search page.
If you’re a buyer, you want to check out our Featured Homes, as they’re selected for their quality and amenities. As a seller, you’ll want to see your home on this page.
Real Estate Blog
We’re out there working in and monitoring the real estate market daily. Stay informed with our local news and real estate blog.
Why not start off the New Year with a change? As most people are apt to steer clear of the real estate market during the holiday crazed months of November and December, they take advantage of the fresh start of January to get back at it. If you’ve been holding out for a great time to sell, look no further than 2015! Dropping mortgage rates ...Read more
Whether you are buying or selling a home, it can be quite an adventurous journey. You need an experienced Real Estate Professional to lead you to your ultimate goal. In this world of instant gratification and internet searches, many sellers think that they can For Sale by Owner or FSBO. The 5 Reasons You NEED a Real Estate Professional i ...Read more
Buying your first home can be an exciting experience -- but it can also be complex, confusing and time-consuming. To make sure you do it right, here are seven common traps first-time home buyers fall into that you should avoid.1. You're Not Sure How Much You Can Really Afford"How much can I borrow?" is not the same as "How much shoul ...Read more
Being a homeowner is something to be proud of and it doesn’t matter if you’re selling or not, it’s always a great idea to making home improvements whenever you get a chance to. It’s very easy to overlook that project of finishing up the driveway, installing new closet cabinets or even do some touch up ...Read more